Enjoy a tour of the parliament quarter in Berlin, admire the exterior architecture of the Reichstag building and learn more about the troubled and eventful history of the capital.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 75 minutes - 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, English
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Weapons or sharp objects
Know before you go
- The tour ends in front of the Reichstag. The tour does not go inside the Reichstag building. If you wish to go inside the Reichstag, information on how one can register for a visit will be sent by email from the local tour operator
- If you do not have very good German language skills, do not book this tour as a high level of German is necessary