Race through the streets of Berlin on a mini hot rod! Check out the German capital's most spectacular sights and see for yourself why these rides are the most exciting Berlin sightseeing excursion around. See the Brandenburg Gate, TV Tower, and more.
What to Expect
Hop into a mini hot rod for a guided tour through Berlin and experience the thrill of racing through the city's wide streets. Even though you'll be sitting just above the ground, these custom roadsters will leave just about every other vehicle in their dust. These single-seaters are 100% street legal and sure to be a lot of fun. Discover the true pleasure of driving in a stylish soapbox car for adults.
Get started at Revaler Strasse 99, at the RAW site. Your guide will give you a briefing about the vehicles, before letting you get warmed up on your hot rod by riding around the spacious grounds. Then, it's time to head out into the streets of Berlin. Pass by Warschauer Brücke on the way to the East Side Gallery and the O2 Arena, before driving towards the Brandenburg Gate. Take in the symbol of Berlin as locals and tourists alike smile and stare at your stylish ride.
Stopping at the German Chancellor's Office, feel free to ask your guide any questions and take a moment to snap some photos. From there, continue towards Potsdamer Platz, Gendarmenmarkt, and Unter den Linden. Depending on the time, take a quick stroll at the O2 site before heading back to the RAW station.
- Tour guide
- Helmet (mandatory) and bandana
What's Not Included
- Additional insurance (EUR 10 per person; optional)
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Participants must own a class B driver's license (please bring the original with you on the day; photocopies will not be accepted as proof)
• Since helmets are required by law, participants are asked to wear a bandana underneath their helmet for hygiene reasons (you will receive one, or alternatively you may bring your own roadworthy helmet with you)
• Please note that a deposit of EUR 150 is required in order to rent the vehicle; payable in cash or by credit card (total sum will be reimbursed upon return of an undamaged vehicle)
• All vehicles are covered by third party liability and partial coverage insurance (EUR 1,000 excess). If you pay for additional insurance at the price of EUR 10 per person, the excess will be reduced by EUR 150 per person.
• Should your tour have to be cancelled due to rain, you'll be issued with a full refund