Enjoy a 1-hour jogging tour of Berlin’s famous sights. Experience the city on the move as your tour guide takes you through the highlights of the German capital. This active tour is a must for all athletic visitors to Berlin.
What to Expect
See the sights of Berlin in sporty style on this Sightjogging tour of Berlin and run alongside the former Berlin Wall with your tour guide.
This city tour combines movement, learning, fun, and discovery of the city. Using muscle rather than engine power, tour the eco-friendly way, a big plus in these times of climate change.
During the tour, your athletic, entertaining, and well-informed guide provides the most important information about the sights, the history of the city, and the flair of the German capital. Interesting anecdotes and small stories make this a lively and memorable experience. Take a break or stop to snap photos at any time during the tour.
Berlin Highlights Tour – approximately 5-10 kilometers
This classic tour presents the highlights of the center of Berlin. Hardly any other capital city in the world has a past as colorful as Berlin. Explore the center of political power right next to cultural monuments, discover the newly established Potsdamer Platz, visit Checkpoint Charlie, the focal point of the Cold War, and experience the full range of the most versatile capital city in the world.
- 1-hour city tour plus 15 minutes of stretching
- Souvenir photo
- Guided city tour with lots of information
- Possible start at your hotel or hostel
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Tours are held in English or German.
• The pace depends on the participants and will be adjusted individually.
• Tours start at the Brandenburg Gate or directly from your hotel or hostel.
• Please wear sports clothing, and trainers or running shoes.
• Minimum age: 12 years; participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
• This tour requires normal physical fitness.
• The tour runs approximately 60 minutes and a distance of 5-10 kilometers