Embark on a journey of discovery as you bike through Berlin and explore the impressive original sites of the Nazi era and the Cold War. Learn about the city's exciting history and discover hidden historical sites, off the usual tourist path.
What to Expect
Immerse yourself in an exciting journey through time into Berlin's moving and not so distant past. The tour begins in the centrally-located Nikolaiviertel, just 5 minutes on foot from the TV Tower. Start your tour where Berlin's history first began.
Jump on the bike of your choice and for 15 kilometers, listen to fascinating facts and lesser-known stories about historical sites from the Nazi era and the Cold War. Knowledgeable and entertaining guides will lead you to remote corners, predominantly down side streets and bike paths, and give you the inside story.
See what life was like in the once divided city and find out why it is no longer possible to access Hitler's bunker ("Führerbunker"). Follow the outline of where the wall once stood, and see former ghost stations, old bunkers, and huge buildings with eventful histories.
- Rental bike in a selection of sizes
- Helmet (on request)
- Waterproof cape for bad weather
- Map of the tour route or city map with restaurant and cultural suggestions
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• The rental bikes are fitted with baskets and regularly checked by a certified mechanic
• On request, large pieces of luggage can be left safely with the operator for the duration of the tour
• A private tour option is also available