Learn about an important chapter in German history with a guided trip to the former Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp, nowadays a memorial.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your guide outside the Friedrichstraße train station on the square beside the '"Traenenpalast" (Palace of Tears) to begin the tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Food and drinks
- Comfortable clothes
- Public transport ticket
Know before you go
- Public transport tickets need to be bought in advance. A 1-day ABC zone ticket is needed, costing approximately 9.60 euros
- Come prepared to walk — this activity entails a high amount of walking
- The tour runs in all weathers, so please dress accordingly
- The tour is wheelchair accessible, but please be aware of the following: Customers need to use public transport to get to Oranienburg. There’s a 30-minute walk from Oranienburg train station to the Memorial Site. Additionally, the ground at the site can get very muddy when it rains and in winter