Learn about an important chapter in German history with a guided trip to the former Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp, nowadays a memorial.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your guide outside the Friedrichstraße train station on the square beside the '"Traenenpalast" (Palace of Tears) to begin the tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Public transport ticket
Know before you go
- Public transport tickets need to be bought, an ABC zone ticket is required, which can be purchase from meeting point on day of tour.
- This activity entails a moderate amount of walking
- The tour runs in all weathers, so please dress accordingly
- The tour is wheelchair accessible.