Do you love WWII history? If you answered yes, then you need to experience this full-day tour of the Seelow Heights battlefield. This is a rare opportunity to explore an untouched WWII battlefield.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
The meeting point is at the main vehicle entrance. (opposite entrance to "Burger King"). Your guide will be holding a "Battle for Seelow Height Tour" sign. Please arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine