Treat your taste buds to a 3-hour walking tour of Berlin’s funky Kreuzberg district and discover a dynamic, multicultural food scene. With plenty of surprises along the way, you will stop to sample 6 original Berlin eating and drinking experiences.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Starting time 4:00 PM
- Instant confirmation
- Experience Berlin's multicultural food scene and taste local all-time favorite snacks, such as currywurst
- Eat and drink where the locals dine day and night
- Stroll through a typical Berlin “kiez” (neighborhood) full of little shops and grocery stores
- Discover famous street art and the hidden gems of the Kreuzberg urban art scene
- Hear stories about Kreuzberg’s wild past and present
- English-speaking guide
- One currywurst and one soft drink
- Additional food and drink
- Tips and personal items
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The corner of May-Ayim-Ufer and Oberbaum Brücke, in front of the historical placard. The nearest tube station is Ubahnhof Schlesisches Tor.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The tastings mentioned are just a selection from many great options - the exact itinerary of each tour differs from day to day, depending on opening hours, changing offers and weather conditions.
- Come hungry, bring curiosity and a lot of appetite for what has been planned by your guide.
- Please note that some of this tour's tastings do not fit to the diet preferences of vegetarians and vegans - whenever possible your guide will try to find good alternatives.
- If you have any food allergies or other diet preferences, please inform your guides at the beginning of each tour and they will be happy to assist you.
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the rate listed above. Please select ‘child’ above when booking. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge.