Experience Berlin from a completely different perspective during the Festival of Lights in October. Admire the view of the illuminations from the Spree and the bus and enjoy a Berlin currywurst.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Potsdamer Platz, at the corner of Gabriele-Tergit-Promenade, 10963 Berlin, Germany. The boarding point for the boat will be announced during the bus tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The duration of the tour is 4 hours from Sunday to Thursday, and 4.5 hours on Fridays and Saturdays
- The tour is not fully wheelchair accessible but can be arranged on demand