Experience the capital city with the EasyCityPass and get countless advantages and discounts. Enjoy great discounts at various facilities.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 2 - 6 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
You must exchange your voucher for the EasyCityPass Berlin at one of the following locations: Pickup Berlin Central Station: In the DB travel center on the 1st floor (S-Bahn counter only) Monday-Saturday: 7:00 AM-10:00 PM Sunday/public holiday: 8:00 AM-10:00 PM Pickup Berlin Alexanderplatz: In the DB Travel Center (S-Bahn counter only) Monday-Friday: 8:00 AM-8:00 PM Saturday/Sunday/public holiday: 9:00 AM-6:30 PM Pickup Berlin Friedrichstraße: Customer center in the station building (Friedrichstr. entrance) Monday-Friday: 8:00 AM-8:00 PM Saturday/Sunday/public holiday: 9:00 AM-6:30 PM Pickup Berlin Ostbahnhof: Monday-Friday: 8:00 AM-8:00 PM Saturday/Sunday/public holiday: 9:00 AM-6:30 PMOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Vouchers must be exchanged at the DB Travel Centers at Alexanderplatz, Central Station, Zoologischer Garten, Friedrichstraße or Ostbahnhof
- Voucher exchange is not possible at Berlin airport, but the tickets for area ABC can be sent by email if you contact the activity provider
- The following means of transport can be used with the EasyCityPass: S-Bahn, subway, bus, tram, and regional train (except special lines)
- Fare zones: AB (Berlin) or ABC (in addition to Berlin the Berlin suburbs, Potsdam, and BER airport)
- Validity: All EasyCityPass versions are valid for 1 adult and up to 3 children aged 6-14 years (free of charge: children under 6 years, buggy, luggage, and 1 dog)
- The ticket must be stamped for validation before the start of the journey
- The tickets are not transferable