Enjoy a private tour in the Soviet minibus "Bukhanka" of East Berlin, the capital of socialist East Germany. Experience metropolis flair and a great deal of history in the city of the Berlin Wall and the GDR window to the world.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Pickup included
- Your guide/driver will pick you up at your hotel in Berlin center. Please wait in front of the hotel for the grey "Bukhanka" minibus.
- Private group
- Take a private sightseeing tour in a Russian vintage mini bus "Bukhanka"
- Have an authentic experience with your local professional guide
- Enjoy a Soviet-style soft drink and other surprises on board
- Discover the highlights and sights of East Berlin
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Soviet soft drink
- Local guide and driver
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- You must present either proof of full vaccination, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 24 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing