Enjoy the beautiful landscapes of Potsdam with the great palace and park of Sanssouci, the Versailles of Berlin. Discover a great variety of art and architecture in a place that has played an important part in modern history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Discover Potsdam and stroll through the park of Sanssouci castle
- Visit historical Palace of Cecilienhof
- Cross the spy swap bridge
- Visit the Dutch Quarter
- See a Russian village
- English-speaking guide
- Public transport
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Outside Starbucks opposite Hackescher Markt S-Bahn station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour will make use of public transportation the costs of which are not inclusive.
- Please bring along a valid ABC public transport ticket (EUR 7.60 per person for a day pass; prices correct as of January 2016; prices subject to change).