David Bowie in Berlin: 3-hour Tour with a Historian
From $90 per personBook now
- Learn about the Cold War days of the 1970s that inspired Bowie's classic Berlin albums, Low, Heroes, and Lodger
- Follow Bowie's trail to the flat he shared with Iggy Pop
- Take a stroll by the Hansa recording studios
- Visit Bowie's favorite Berlin clubs and cafes
Starting at the decadent heart of Cold War West Berlin, at Zoo Station, you’ll follow the artist’s trail to the flat he shared with Iggy Pop, to the clubs where they partied, and to the legendary Hansa recording studios, where Bowie’s music reached its creative peak in Berlin.
Your tour takes in a variety of sites, including Bahnhof Zoo, the former Dschungel Club, KaDeWe, Potsdamer Platz, Hansa Studios, the Berlin Wall, Topographie of Terror, Bowie’s former home, and the Neues Ufer Café.
- 3-hour tour with a historian guide
Bertolt-Brecht-Platz, 10117 Berlin Germany Please meet your guide at the statue of Bertolt Brecht in front of the Berliner Ensemble Theater, on Bertolt-Brecht-Platz 200 meters from Friedrichstraße station.
You will receive confirmation within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
Product ID: 60655