Explore Berlin with a 48-hour, 72-hour, 4-day, 5-day, or 6-day Berlin WelcomeCard. Ride public transport in the ABC zones, including Berlin Brandenburg Airport, receive discounts of up to 50% with many partners and benefit from the pocket travel guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Printed voucher required
- Duration 2 - 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Explore Berlin with Berlin WelcomeCard valid from 48 hours to 6 days
- Travel in Berlin ABC (including Berlin Brandenburg Airport as well as Potsdam and Sachsenhausen Memorial) on public transport
- Find useful insider tips and tour suggestions as well as a map in your pocket travel guide
- Visit sights of interest such as AquaDom & Sealife Berlin, Madame Tussauds, and the TV Tower
- Enjoy discounts of 25-50% at many tourist and cultural highlights
- Public transportation in fare zones Berlin ABC
- English and German pocket travel guide with map
- Discounts at many sights and attractions
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You must present either proof of full vaccination, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 24 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Only the person whose name is shown on the voucher can redeem it. An ID document is required.
- Up to 3 children between the ages of 6 and 14 can travel free on their parents’ ticket or when accompanying an adult. Accompanied children under 6 years travel free.
- Berlin fare zones A, B and C for which you will need an appropriate travel ticket to use the transport service (bus & rail, tram). Zone A comprises the inner city of Berlin up to and including the S-Bahn Ring. Zone B is located outside the S-Bahn Ring up to the city limits. Zone C is the area around Berlin.
- Please note that GetYourGuide Gift Codes can not be applied to this product