Berlin WelcomeCard: Museum Island & Public Transport
From $48 per personBook now
- Receive 72 hours free access to the city's public transport system
- Take advantage of discounts at 200 tourist attractions, venues, and events
- Get a complimentary guidebook and map
- Enjoy free entrance to all the museums on Berlin's Museum Island
- Explore the Bode Museum, Altes Museum, Alte Nationalgalerie and Neues Museum
Your Berlin WelcomeCard Museum Island now also features discounts on hotel restaurants, where you will receive 25% off main meals, or even the entire bill. A complimentary guidebook is also included, helping you to make the most of your stay with tour suggestions and handy insider tips.
Opt for free transport within zones A and B (Berlin) or A, B, and C (covering Berlin and Potsdam) when you select your Berlin WelcomeCard Museum Island option.
Located in the city center on an island in the Spree River, Berlin’s Museum Island boasts a complex of 5 internationally acclaimed museums, including the Old Museum, New Museum, Old National Gallery, and Bode Museum.
With this ticket you will have free access to them all once a day. Together they form a world-famous and unique architectural ensemble, which was declared a UNESCO World heritage Site in 1999.
See the antique collections of Berlin’s State Museums at the Old Museum and go back to Ancient Egypt at the New Museum. The Bode Museum houses Byzantine art and Oriental sculptures, while at the Pergamon Museum you can see splendid examples of Islamic art (excluding the altar – closed due to refurbishment).
- Admission once a day to all open museums and exhibitions on Museum Island, including special exhibitions (extra charges may apply for some special exhibitions). Museums included are the Bode Museum, Altes Museum, Alte Nationalgalerie, Pergamon Museum and Neues Museum
- Discounted admission for special exhibitions
- Public transportation ticket for 72 hours (zones AB or ABC, please choose when booking)
- Discounts of up to 50% at 200 partner attractions
- Berlin WelcomeCard Museum Island guide with pull-out city map
Your can exchange your printed voucher at any of the following points: Berlin Tourist Info – Berlin Central Station Ground floor, Europaplatz entrance Daily 08:00 – 22:00 Berlin Tourist Info – Brandenburg Gate Pariser Platz / southern gatehouse Daily 09:30 – 18:00* Berlin Tourist Info – Kurfürstendamm Corner Rankestraße / Kurfürstendamm Rankestraße 1 Daily 10:00 – 16:00* Berlin Tourist Info – Europa Center Tauentzienstraße 9 Ground floor Monday to Saturday 10:00 - 20:00 Berlin Tourist Info - TV Tower Inside the Tower Panoramastraße 1 Daily 10:00 – 16:00* Berlin Tegel Airport (TXL) Berlin Tourist Info TXL Terminal A, Desk 1 Daily 08:00 – 21:00 Berlin Schönefeld Airport (SXF) Tourist-Information Berlin-Brandenburg Terminal A, Main hall, right-hand side of the ground floor Daily 08:00 – 20:00 Berlin Central Coach Station ZOB, Masurenallee 4-6, 14057 Berlin Charlottenburg - Daily 08:00 – 20:00. *Extended opening hours from April to October
• Please note: this ticket comes with a public transportation ticket valid for 72 hours (please choose between zones AB for Berlin or ABC for Berlin and Potsdam)
• Please note: the Berlin WelcomeCard Museum Island is non-refundable
Product ID: 20348