Reap the benefits of the Berlin WelcomeCard Museum Island with discounts on attractions and free public transport for 72 hours. Enjoy free entry to all museums and collections on Berlin's Museum Island with the Pass.
What to Expect
The Berlin WelcomeCard Museum Island allows you to see more of Berlin for less. This is your ticket to the main attractions of the German capital with more than 200 tourist highlights, including sightseeing tours and events, and discounts of between 25% and 50%.
Your Berlin WelcomeCard Museum Island now also features discounts on hotel restaurants, where you will receive 25% off main meals, or even the entire bill. A complimentary guidebook is also included, helping you to make the most of your stay with tour suggestions and handy insider tips.
Opt for free transport within zones A and B (Berlin) or A, B, and C (covering Berlin and Potsdam) when you select your Berlin WelcomeCard Museum Island option.
Located in the city center on an island in the Spree River, Berlin’s Museum Island boasts a complex of 5 internationally acclaimed museums, including the Old Museum, New Museum, Old National Gallery, and Bode Museum.
With this ticket you will have free access to them all once a day. Together they form a world-famous and unique architectural ensemble, which was declared a UNESCO World heritage Site in 1999.
See the antique collections of Berlin’s State Museums at the Old Museum and go back to Ancient Egypt at the New Museum. The Bode Museum houses Byzantine art and Oriental sculptures, while at the Pergamon Museum you can see splendid examples of Islamic art (excluding the altar – closed due to refurbishment).
- Admission once a day to all open museums and exhibitions on Museum Island, including special exhibitions (extra charges may apply for some special exhibitions). Museums included are the Bode Museum, Altes Museum, Alte Nationalgalerie, Pergamon Museum and Neues Museum
- Discounted admission for special exhibitions
- Public transportation ticket for 72 hours (zones AB or ABC, please choose when booking)
- Discounts of up to 50% at 200 partner attractions
- Berlin WelcomeCard Museum Island guide with pull-out city map
This activity is non-refundable
Know Before You Go
• Unfortunately, the Berlin WelcomeCard Museum Island cannot be mailed to you at home. Please redeem your printed GetYourGuide voucher at the Berlin Tourist Information or Berlin Central Bus Station ZOB
• Please note: this ticket comes with a public transportation ticket valid for 72 hours (please choose between zones AB for Berlin or ABC for Berlin and Potsdam)