Discuss sites and activities relating to the Cold War on this tour of the Berlin Wall and Cold War sites . Learn Berlin's unique history from local, English-speaking guides, and get off-the-beaten-track to access history-making grounds.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group available
Select participants and date
At the Fat Tire Tours Office at the base of the giant TV tower (Fernsehturm) in Berlin's Alexanderplatz.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The tour runs rain or shine. Free gloves provided should you want them. There are rain ponchos for sale should you desire them