Discover Berlin’s fascinating history on this 3.5-hour bike tour. Follow the traces left behind by the Berlin Wall, including former watchtowers and border crossings. Hear stories of successful and fatal escape attempts along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- German, Dutch, English
- Immerse yourself in the history of the Berlin Wall at historical locations in the city
- See the original death strip and one of the last watchtowers in Berlin
- Discover traces of the former border between East and West Berlin including the remains of the Berlin Wall, former border crossings, and watchtowers
- Start your journey at the Kulturbrauerei, an interesting old brewery complex in Prenzlauer Berg
- Visit interesting Berlin landmarks along the former border strip
- Bicycle rental
- Trousers clips
- Rain ponchos in bad weather
- Pick-up and drop off
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- This tour is for small groups of up to 15 participants. You will cover approximately 15 kilometers in 3.5 hours at a relaxed pace.
- You can select a bike that fits you best from the large fleet of bicycles.