Berlin: Tour of Field Station Teufelsberg
From $8 per personBook now
- Discover the former Field Station Berlin Teufelsberg and scale the highest mountain in Berlin with a one-of-a-kind view over the city
- Immerse yourself in history and hear about everything from the imperial age to the Third Reich to the Cold War to today
- Marvel at street art off the beaten track, and explore the former closely-guarded, prohibited military zone
Enjoy the opportunity to gain insight into the complexity and the astounding architecture of the Field Station on this 1-hour silent tour. Explanation of the premises is reserved for the historical tour. In a group with your guide, visit the casino, pass the research tower, and go over two work platforms onto the plateau of the Central Unit to get to the tower.
The tour ends in the highest cupola of Berlin and offers a unique look at the silhouette of Brandenburg. The acoustics of the Central Unit's cupola is unique not only in Berlin but worldwide.
- Entry to the grounds (depending on booked option)
- Tour with a historian or contemporary witness
The gate of the former listening station at Teufelsberg; Teufelsseechaussee 10, 14193 Berlin. Visitors unfamiliar with the area meet from 12:15 or 14:45 at S-Bahn station Grunewald. From here, the tour guide will take you to the gate, where official tours begin at 13:00 and 15:30.
• Historical tour: Saturday and Sunday at 13:00
• Free entry for children under 15 or those accompanying handicapped persons
• Due to liability, underage children must be accompanied by an adult
• A waiver must be signed before access to the grounds is granted
• The grounds may only be accessed by guided tours
• Please bring sturdy shoes and, when appropriate, a flashlight
• If arriving by car, you may park on the premises. Please note, parking on the grounds is limited so please book a space when required. Otherwise, there is a nearby parking lot, reachable by foot, which can be used free of charge
• Cyclists may park their bikes on the premises
Product ID: 49328