Uncover an unknown side of Berlin with this guided bike tour. Break away from the tourists to enjoy hidden treasures, idyllic places, green pathways and entertaining stories.
What to Expect
Cycle down quiet pathways, following a beautiful route through Berlin. Explore the city's hidden gens and little-known places with even lesser-known history.
The tour begins in the centrally-located Nikolaiviertel, only five minutes on foot from the Fernsehturm, or TV Tower, in Alexanderplatz. Take a ride where Berlin's history first began.
On a journey spanning approximately 18 kilometers, experience exactly the opposite of a typical sightseeing tour. Enjoy a colorful mixture of remarkable stories from different centuries, just waiting to be discovered. Immerse yourself in Berlin's history, as you cycle predominantly down side streets and bikeways, while listening to interesting facts and background information.
This combination, together with an ideal route, ensures an exciting and entertaining experience, which will enrich your stay in Berlin and give even long-established Berliners a new view of their city.
- Rental bike in a range of popular sizes
- Helmet (upon request)
- Waterproof cape for bad weather
- Tour or city plan, complete with restaurant and cultural suggestions
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• The rental bikes have baskets and are regularly checked by certified mechanics
• Upon request, you may leave larger items of baggage securely with the tour operator
• It is also possible to book this as a private tour