Drive in an original Mustang, see where the Cold War was the hottest and discover the history of Berlin. Drive along the former Berlin Wall and learn all about Checkpoint Charlie.
What to Expect
Experience an interesting and exciting sightseeing tour through Berlin. Sit behind the wheel of an original Mustang and drive in convoy to the historically-significant places, points of world politics and hotspots of drama and excitement.
Travel through Berlin's history and experience the divided capital firsthand. Drive by the relics of Marxism-Leninism to the East Side Gallery, experience the death strips and cruise through the infamous Checkpoint Charlie, which served as a passport control point for nearly 30 years in the divided city. If you wish, visit the Trabi Museum at TrabiWorld.
- Car rental
- Sightseeing tour with guide
What's Not Included
- A deposit of 1,500 EUR will be placed on your credit card
TrabiWorld, Zimmerstraße 97, 10117 Berlin
Know Before You Go
• Minimum age for drivers is 28 years
• Please bring your Class 3 or B driver's license with you
• Maximum 4 persons per vehicle
• You must bring your own child seat
• Children under 15 may participate for free with at least one adult
• Cancellation is free up to 72 hours before your booked time
• A deposit of EUR 1,500 is due onsite. The deposit will be placed on your credit card
• Between 1st December and 31st March the supplier reserves the right to reschedule tours or change vehicles