Delve into Cold War history on this private guided tour of Berlin's Stasi Museum, with public transport and entry included. Learn about the Stasi's spying techniques and see their Ministerial offices.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide In front of the DM drugstore at the Alexanderplatz, 1, 10178 BerlinOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information