Discover the tumultuous contemporary history of Berlin on a guided walking tour. Learn about the city under the Third Reich and the division of the city in subsequent years during the Cold War.
About this tour
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
- Welcoming travelers since 2013
Select participants and date
Meet in front of the tourist information point at Brandenburg Gate, Pariser Platz 1. Look for a guide with the pink umbrella at the Brandenburg Gate. The closest public transportation is the S-Bahn and U-Bahn station Brandenburger Tor (S1, S2, S25, S26 and U5) or buses 100 and 245.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Shared group and private options do not always offer the same languages. Please check all languages of interest to find your preferred option type
- Tours run in all weather conditions and on public holidays
- Expect to walk approximately 3 kilometers on the tour