Explore the city center of Berlin on a unique self-guided walking tour, powered by your smartphone. Visit famous attractions like TV Tower, Red City Hall, Gendarmenmarkt, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 4 participants
Select participants and date
To start the tour with your smartphone, use the link and the start code you got via email, shortly after booking.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- Booking one ticket allows you to start the tour on one device. It is recommended to book another ticket from a group size of 5 people.
- It is a self-guided tour. No physical guide will accompany you.
- You will receive a link to the tour via email from the activity provider to start the tour.
- The tour is automatically downloaded at the start and can be played offline.
- You will need a mobile data collection for further information on the internet during the tour.