Learn about the harsh history of the Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp from Berlin and the grim realities faced at this former camp facility that was primarily used for political prisoners.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the Postfuhramt Berlin, next to the entrance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- When visiting the Memorial, keep in mind that a €3 per person donation will be required. This donation is for the Memorial and its maintenance and will be collected by the guide before entering the camp (please have exact change ready)
- You may wish to bring a little food or something to snack on, as there is little available once at the camp
- You will need a valid ABC transit ticket