Dive into the history of sexual science and sex in Berlin, from Dr. Magnus Hirschfeld's institute of sexual science, up until today.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Schloss Bellevue (Berlin), 10557 Berlin, Germany Meet in front of the palace "Schloss Bellevue". It is at Spreeweg 1, from the victory column "Siegessäule" (big roundabout) just walk into the street "Spreeweg" for about 300 meters (3-4 minutes) and you'll be right in front of the palace. Careful if you look it up on Google maps as it will show you Spreeweg 1 to be behind the palace instead of in front. There are two big trees in front of the palace, one on the left and one on the right side. Meet your guide under the tree on the right side (when facing the castle)– it's the one closer to the river. The tour will take roughly 3 hours. You will need a public transport ticket so please bring one as we will take a short bus and a short train trip in-between. We'll end by Nollendorfplatz.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Public transport ticket
Know before you go
- This tour is accessible by wheelchair
- An umbrella or sun protector and water may be needed depending on weather conditions; please be aware that the tour will be cancelled in extreme weather conditions, like heavy rain or storms, and you will be fully refunded
- Please purchase a ticket for Berlin's public transport system, valid for at least 2 hours after the tour starts
- Please also bring an FFP2 mask as they are still mandatory on public transport.
- The tour takes about 3.5 hours. Please note that the length of the tour may vary depending on public transport, questions, and other factors.