Explore Berlin’s Government District and the Reichstag Cupola on a 2-hour English-speaking tour. Learn more about the destiny of the once divided metropolis, and see the new buildings of the administrative district, including Foster’s stunning Reichstag.
What to Expect
Learn more about the workings of the German Parliament on a 2-hour English language tour of Berlin’s Government District.
Meet your guide at the Hotel Adlon, and go to Pariser Platz (Paris Square) at the end of the Unter den Linden. Marvel at the neoclassical Brandenburg Gate, built on the site of the former city gate. Learn about the destiny of the divided metropolis, and the new buildings in the heart of the city center. Your guide will explain the new administration buildings of the Government Quarter, and tell you the history of parliament in Germany.
Next, climb the famous cupola of Lord Foster’s Reichstag building. Enjoy panoramic views across Berlin from the top. Hear about the ecologic function of the cupola, and about the workings of the German Parliament. If you take the tour on a Tuesday, you can also listen to a 40-minute lecture in the Assembly Hall as an added bonus.
- Tour of Berlin's Government District and the Reichstag Cupola
- Registration for the Reichstag Cupola
Know Before You Go
• All programs offered by the Deutscher Bundestag are free of charge. The free visit of the dome is included in this tour
• For the Reichstag Cupola registration, please provide the full name and date of birth of each member of your group
• The visit to the dome depends on confirmation from the Deutscher Bundestag. The German parliament reserves the right to change the time or cancel your visit. In the event this occurs, you will be contacted by the local supplier
• Please allow a time window of about 2 hours before or after the booked time for your visit as the chosen time cannot always be guaranteed
• It is not possible to reschedule once the booking has been confirmed
• This ticket is not refundable