Berlin: Rebel Walking Tour
From $14 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceLocation of your choice.
- Visit the old Berlin Cabaret Mile
- See former squats and centers of political activism
- Learn about gentrification hotspots
- Explore famous nightlife districts and multicultural neighborhoods
- See a house built from leftovers on the former site of the Wall
From the decadent 20s, to the civilian riots against the Hohenzollern monarchy and up to the heart of Kreuzberg’s squats, explore the roots of Berlin’s alternative essence. You will discuss how gentrification affects Berlin’s most anti-establishment areas and how Berliners are gearing themselves up to fight for the issues that matter in the here and now. Come along with an open-mind and be ready to shed light on the anarchy.
- Live comments
- Expert guide
- Single transport ticket
Tours meet at Friedrichstrasse station in central Berlin, at the corner of Friedrichstrasse and Georgenstrasse. Look for the sign next to the Bandy Brooks ice cream shop.
Product ID: 69541