Experience a tour of the Berlin Parliament Quarter and learn more about the rich past of the capital. Enjoy the view of the city on a visit to the glass dome of the Reichstag (no guaranteed availability).
What to Expect
Information for foreign participants:
The guide and the statement in the Chamber find ONLY held in German. Unfortunately translations within the group are not possible. For guests who are looking for a tour to the Reichstag in other languages (English, French, Dutch, Spanish, Italian and other languages), the tour "Berlin Brandenburg Gate and Reichstag Dome Tour" is recommended.
Experience the perfect tour for politically interested. You start at Pariser Platz in front of Akadiemie of Arts next to the Hotel Adlon. In preparation Your guide tells some stories about the Brandenburg Gate, Pariser Platz and the messages. Look forward to a fun tour and a short journey.
See on a small city walk to the Reichstag by the imposing buildings of the parliamentary quarter on the River Spree, the ARD studio, the Reichstag President's Palace, the working spaces of the politicians, the memorial to the wall dead, the former course of the Wall, the parliamentary library, the federal press conference, some works of art around the Bundestag and the Republic Square, overlooking the modern Federal Chancellery. In these first 900 meters you will learn a lot about the area and the history of the German parliamentary seat.
If possible, listen to a lecture in the Chamber on a seat under the dome. Morning and afternoon these presentations are usually a part of this tour, the evening rather not. In this free lecture from Besucherdienst you learn about the tasks of the Parliament and of the history of this historically significant building.
The highlight is of course the viewing terrace and glass dome (Attention, availability not guaranteed!). From there you can enjoy fantastic views to the TV tower, Brandenburg Gate, Berlin Cathedral, Berliner Rathaus, Potsdamer Platz, Tiergarten, about the messages, the Chancellery, the Central Station, the domes from Gendarmenmarkt and synagogue to Victory Column, City West with Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church, the radio tower, and more. After the tour, you can still stay in the dome and on the roof terrace.
The tour is guided entertaining and is also suitable for families with children, even if the presentation is aimed at a politically interested public in the Chamber.
The tour offers itself also for groups such as companies, associations, friends or school groups. With just a book, select private guide in German.
A visit to the Reichstag building is ONLY possible with previous registration of all participants. For the following inputs are required: NAME, FIRST NAME DATE OF BIRTH and all participants. Without accurate and complete information from the Visitors' Service of the Bundestag will not serve requests.
Since an inspection of the current job situation of Parliament and of climatic or security situations depends, a visit can NOT be guaranteed. Even with already confirmed dome Visit must expect you cancel spot. Should this occur, a guide and cancel the Bundestag only spot to visit the dome at short notice, no refund is possible.
The visit of the German Bundestag in Reichstagsbäude, attending lectures in the public gallery or house tours and a visit to the glass dome and the roof terrace of the building are of course free of charge, as the parliamentary business or the Bundestag and the offers of the visitors service already funded from tax revenues and therefore, no entrance fees are required. The tour price includes consequently the lead by an expert guide, the organization and the application in the Bundestag.
- Guided tour of the Parliament Quarter with expert guide
- Registration for the visit to the German Bundestag
- Free visit of the Reichstag Building
- Participation in an information presentation (depending on political work situation - no warranty!)
- Visit to the dome and the roof terrace (depending on weather conditions, security situation and work situation of the Bundestag - no warranty!)
What's Not Included
- Directions to meeting point
- Personal expenses
This activity is non-refundable
Know Before You Go
• Please IN QUESTION in "COMMENTS OF THE TRAVELLER" ALL PARTICIPANTS with FIRST NAME, LAST u. BIRTH. Without this information, your request will not be processed, which can lead to rejections.
• Should less than 5 people sign up, this tour can not be done and you get your money back (however, this happens very rarely). A visit is then guaranteed. All visitors offers the German Bundestag will be charged, as the seat of Parliament is covered by tax revenues.
Information for foreign participants:
• The leadership and the statement in the Chamber ONLY take place in German. Unfortunately translations within the group are not possible.
• For guests who are looking for a tour to the Reichstag in other languages (English, French, Dutch, Spanish, Italian and other languages), the tour "Berlin Brandenburg Gate and Reichstag Dome Tour" is recommended.
Ticket is non refundable