Explore the fascinating venue of the 1936 Olympic Games on this exciting 6-hour tour in Berlin by VW bus. Discover interesting facts about the stadium, visit the Olympic village, and admire the views of the city from the bell tower.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The Olympic Stadium is closed to visitors at certain times (football matches, concerts, etc.)
- Tours of the Olympic village only available with 14-day advance notice