Travel back in time through Berlin's most colorful and lively district as you walk the streets of Neukölln. Discover multicultural life, oriental markets, crazy shops, and alternative bars away from the tourist crowds on this 2-hour walking tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet in front of the McDonald's Restaurant at Hermannplatz Berlin.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Neukölln is not a dangerous district
- Come as you are
- Families and children are welcome