Discover Berlin’s story on a 2-hour guided walking tour. Start from Brandenburg Gate on a route which encompasses a long stretch of the Berlin Wall which still stands 30 years after it was toppled.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, English
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Shared group and private options do not always offer the same languages. Please check all languages of interest to find your preferred option type
- Tours run in all weather conditions and on public holidays
- Expect to walk approximately 3 kilometers on the tour