Visit Europe’s largest Jewish museum, housed in a symbolic zig-zag shaped building. Explore the new core exhibition presenting the history of Judaism in Germany.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- The museum closes daily at 7:00 PM. The average visit duration is 2 hours.