Jam-pack your time in Berlin and see all the attractions with a hop-on hop-off bus tour. Simply choose between the two lines, and begin exploring for up to 72 hours, visiting sights like the East Side Gallery, the Reichstag, and Alexanderplatz.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Valid 1 - 2 days
- from first activation
- Instant confirmation
- Optional audio guide
- Spanish, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish, Danish, Hindi, Indonesian, Arabic, Ukrainian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Save time and see many famous landmarks in Berlin in one day
- Enjoy a guided tour with headphones and learn about the city's history
- Hop on and off the bus at your own pace
- Visit famous attractions such as the Berlin Wall and Hackesche Höfe
- Stop in at popular neighborhoods such as Prenzlauer Berg and Kreuzberg
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
- Free audio guide during the bus ride
- Free map of Berlin city center
- Free WiFi on board
- Ear-phones for commentary in 20 languages gratis
- Children's channel in German/English
- Food and beverages
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Feel free to start your Best of Berlin by City Circle Tour at the BEX Sightseeing-stall at Kurfürstendamm 216, 10719 Berlin ( Latitude: 52.502515 / Longitude: 13.326776 ) or at main entrance at Park Inn Hotel Alexanderplatz (Latitude: 52.523108, Longitude: 13.413275) You can also hop-on the bus at one of the other tour stop stations.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Due to ongoing COVID-19 preventative measures, the daily operating times and the clock sequence of the buses may differ from the regular timetable. Please ask the service staff on trip for details.
- You can start your tour at any of the stops.
- There's a children's channel available for both the English and German audio guides.
- The tour operator declines responsibility for traffic-related delays and detours.
- Seating availability is on first come, first served basis.
- Operating hours:
- 10:00 AM to 06:00 PM (summer season/April - October), every 10 minutes
- 10:00 AM to 05:00 PM (winter season), every 15 minutes