Discover Berlin’s many points of interest on an open-top double-decker bus. Discover the German capital. See the Brandenburg Gate, Checkpoint Charlie, Alexanderplatz, and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 - 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Face masks are required to be worn for the duration of customers time when on-board
- Proof of negative COVID test within the last 24 hours (for ages 6 years+) or proof of full vaccination (15 days after the final vaccine) is required
- First tour departs bus stop 1 at 9:30 AM
- Customers can use vouchers on City Sightseeing, Top Tour and City Circle buses
- Bus frequency every 30 minutes Monday - Thursday and Sundays and every 20 minutes on Fridays and Saturdays.
- The last tour departs bus stop 1 at 4:00 PM
- From December 6, and during winter months, buses will only operate on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. The exception is between December 25 and January 9, 2022, during which time a daily service will operate
- 48-hour tickets are not valid on Sundays