Discover Berlin’s many points of interest on an open-top double-decker bus. Discover the German capital. See the Brandenburg Gate, Potsdamer Platz, Alexanderplatz, and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 - 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Download the 'City Sightseeing Berlin' app to check the latest times and see a list of the stop locations.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- First departure from Stop 1 at 9:30am, last departure from Stop 1 at 3pm. Last tour of the day will finish at 6pm. Buses run every 30 minutes
- The whole loop lasts 2.5 hours
- You can use this voucher on City Sightseeing and Top Tour Red buses in Berlin
- Enjoy a 10% discount, applicable on specific dates
- Tour of Lights (if ticket is selected)- Features an open-top bus tour of Berlin's annual light show. Only available 6th - 15th October 2023. Departs at 7pm (please arrive no later than 6:50pm) from Neptunbrunnen Alexanderplatz/ Neptunbrunnen. The tour lasts approximately 2.5 hours. There will be 2-3 photos stops along the way, and the tour features a live guide in English and German. Please note this is not a hop-on hop-off tour and all sales are final (tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded).