Uncover Berlin’s turbulent history as the capital of the Third Reich. Discover what drove the German people to war, visit the historical sites, and see where Hitler and the Nazi party rallied support and plunged the world into terror.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
• Meet your guide at the tourist office at Brandenburg Gate and look for the blue umbrellaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The tour is outside and consists of a considerable amount of walking. Guests are advised to dress appropriately for the weather and wear comfortable shoes. A water bottle is also advised