Get the perfect overview of Berlin by bike, with the Classic Tour. Start in the Nikolaiviertel, ride through Berlin's green center, and see the Brandenburg Gate, the Reichstag, and Museum Island, among others.
What to Expect
Experience a cool bike tour through the capital, suited equally to Berlin newbies and experts. Enjoy a mix of famous sights and a behind the scenes looks at city life.
The tour begins in the central Nikolaiviertel, just five minutes from the TV Tower by foot. Experience the streets where Berlin's history lies. After choosing from a variety of bicycles, get a first-hand introduction to one of the most interesting cities in the world.
During this 3-hour tour, learn trivia and hear anecdotes about old and new sights in Berlin's historical Mitte and in Prenzlauer Berg, an area that represents change and renewal like no other on the 15-kilometer ride. Take a leisurely ride through the lively center and vibrant neighborhoods, and pass by renovated historic buildings.
Enjoy a tour in a supervised group, with a maximum of 15 people, with an intimate atmosphere and relaxed pace.
- Bike rental of your choice
- Bike helmet (if requested)
- Waterproof ponchos, in case of rain
- Additional material (tour route or city map with restaurant and culture recommendations)
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• The rental bikes are equipped with baskets and are regularly serviced by certified mechanics
• Large baggage can be left with the tour operator for the duration of the tour
• This tour can also be booked as a private tour