Berlin: Evening Sightseeing Tour by Bus
- Discover the highlights of Berlin on a double-decker bus during the romantic evening hours
- Get an introduction to the city's history and culture on a 45-minute route
- Listen to the audio tracks in 16 languages
During the trip, cruise past and through some of Berlin's most vibrant locations after darkness falls, including Alexanderplatz, the new Berlin Palace, Brandenburg Gate, Checkpoint Charlie, Gendarmenmarkt, Museum Island, Potsdamer Platz, and the Topography of Terror.
Take in spectacular views of the Berliner Fernsehturm, the Holocaust Memorial, and, of course, the Berlin Wall. Get a feel for the spirit of the city with multiple-language audioguides which shed light on the German capital's culture and history. Enjoy the convenience and efficiency of a sightseeing tour via modern bus.
- 45-minute sightseeing bus tour
- Map and headphones
- Food and beverages
- Entrance to any attractions
- Gratuities (optional)
Prepare for the activity
Exchange your voucher at Q-Park Am Alexanderplatz Tiefgarage, Alexanderstraße 2, 10178 Berlin, Germany, and then catch the bus at the stop in front of Park Inn Hotel at Alexanderplatz 7.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Departure times: 6:00 PM, 7:00 PM, and 8:00 PM
• There will be no tours on September 26 and 27 because of the Berlin marathon