Berlin Comedy Bus Tour with Top ComediansProduct ID: 16082
From $27 per personBook now
- Experience a unique city tour and comedy show
- Enjoy a funny, exciting tour led by local Berlin artists
- See the best comedians from the Quatsch Comedy Club, the Wühlmäuse und NightWash
You'll ride to the most beautiful and the most terrifying Berlin attractions in a comfortable touring coach. The travel guides captivate with their local knowledge, spontaneity, and of course, their unique charisma.
Let the Mosis mother-daughter pair show you parts of Berlin even crazier than the musicians' quarter. See the most charming corners of Neukölln with Edith Schröder. Explore Moabit with Jundula Deubel, and experience Berlin's stark contrasts, from cheap <i>Döner</i> to caviar.
- Approximately 90 to 120-minute tour in a comfortable tour bus (depending on traffic and the time of day)
- Comedy program with famous comedians such as Edith Schröder, Michael Sens, Franziska Traub, Rick van Nöten, Jundula Deubel, or Jutta Hartmann
- Transportation to start point
- Beverages (available on board, priced 2.50 EUR)
Corner of Motzstrasse and Kleiststrasse, Berlin Schöneberg, opposite the Nollendorfplatz U-Bahn (subway) station. Starts in front of the Berliner Sparkasse branch. (Open in Google Maps)
Most Fridays and Saturdays at 18:00 and 20:30, as well as before and on holidays.
Product ID: 16082