Learn about the fascinating history of events that took place in Berlin during the Cold War. See former guard towers, discover hidden military areas, and hear about secret espionage missions.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration options: 2 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Spanish
- Small group available
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Tours operate rain or shine.
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of Starbucks Café, near Berlin's historic Brandenburg Gate. Your guide will have a red umbrella and red t-shirt.Open in Google Maps ⟶