Cruise through Berlin on a self-balancing Segway and see the city like never before. The 3-hour adventure combines the effortless joy of Segway riding, with a comprehensive tour of Berlin’s major attractions.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Zip through Berlin on a fun Segway
- See one of the last remnants of the Berlin Wall
- Glide through Germany’s most famous monument, the Brandenburg Gate
- Hear about the final days of the Nazis at Hitler’s bunker
- Visit the Reichstag, Germany's beautifully restored parliament
- Discover Potsdamer Platz, the "new downtown" of Berlin
- Go to the open-air museum in the former HQ of the Nazi Gestapo and SS, Nazi Topography of Terror
- See the landmark that best symbolizes the Cold War, Checkpoint Charlie
- Optional gratuities
- Children under 14 years
- Pregnant women
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
At the local supplier's office, Panoramastraße 1A, 10178 Berlin, GermanyOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- Tours run rain or shine, unless the weather is too intense to safely ride a Segway. Please dress appropriately. Free gloves are available to borrow on cold days, and rain ponchos are for sale should you desire one.
- All participants must be 16 years of age or older and possess at least a moped or car driving license. For your riding safety, guests must weigh at least 100 pounds, and not in excess of 260 pounds. Finally, due to the risk to both child and mother, pregnant women are not allowed to participate on the Segway Tours.