Explore the Alte Museum Berlin, designed by architect Karl Friedrich Schinkel. Marvel at its monumental columns and discover antique sculptures, the permanent antique collection, and coins from the Roman empire.
About this ticket
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Altes Museum Visitors Entrance Am Lustgarten 10178 BerlinOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- Wearing a medical or FFP2 mask is recommended but not mandatory
- The first floor is open at 11:00
- The garderobe closes 30 minutes before the museum closes
- The building complex is fully wheelchair accessible. There is barrier-free access via the service entrance (Am Lustgarten). Please contact the gatekeeper
- Groups can only be booked for up to 5 people. No larger groups are possible