Discover some of the most exciting neighborhoods in Berlin on this 3.5-hour bike tour. Explore Prenzlauer Berg, ride along a DDR boulevard in Friedrichshain, discover recreation areas along the River Spree, and see alternative culture in Kreuzberg.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Starting time 3:00 PM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- German, English, Dutch
- Discover Berlin's many different sides on an interesting bike tour
- Ride along the largest remaining piece of the Berlin Wall – the East Side Gallery
- Experience the alternative lifestyles in the trendy district of Kreuzberg
- Admire the fantastic scenery along the River Spree
- Bicycle rental
- Bicycle helmet and gloves upon request
- Sunscreen and trouser clips
- Rain ponchos are available in the event of bad weather
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- This tour provides a personal atmosphere in small groups with a maximum of 15 participants.
- The comfortable rental bikes are equipped with baskets for lightweight bags. You can select a bike that fits you best from the large fleet of bicycles.
- You will cover 17 kilometers during the 3.5-hour tour. You will ride at a relaxed pace and have enough time for photos and questions.