This 2.5-hour neighborhood walk in Neukölln is like a journey through time from the Middle Ages to the present day. Experience the village-like atmosphere of Rixdorf and discover how it developed into a multicultural district of Berlin.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- German, English
- Wheelchair accessible
- See the old district court and the former prison in Neukölln
- Admire the magnificent architecture of the Town Hall
- Learn interesting facts about the history of the proletarian residence district of Rollberg
- Visit the outstanding architecture of the housing complex on Innstrasse
- Admire the façade of the old Neukölln public pool
- Discover the Saalbau Neukölln
- Explore the arcade on Karl-Marx-Strasse
- See the exile houses in Bohemian Rixdorf and visit the Bethlehem Church on Richardplatz
- Expert tour guide
- Personal expenses
- Food and drinks
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- You must present either proof of full vaccination, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 24 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- A meeting point, date, and time of your choice can be arranged for you and your group upon request. Please provide this information when booking.