Discover Berlin in winter on our 2-hour river cruise. Pass by the Mühlendammschleuse, Nikolaiviertel, Berlin Cathedral, Museum Island, Reichstag, and House of World Cultures. See the city from a different perspective on a cozy heated ship.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, English, French, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Russian, Portuguese, Chinese, Hebrew
Select participants and date
Stern und Kreisschiffahrt, Anleger Nikolaiviertel/Humboldtforum, Karl-Liebknecht-Str. 1a, 10178 Berlin, GermanyOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Audio Guides are for rent (€2) in English, Spanish, French, and Italian