Berlin: 2-Hour Tour of Museum Island
From $193 Per group up to 10Book now
- Enjoy a guided tour of the Museum Island with an experienced academic
- Learn about the past and future of the overall concept of the Museum Island
- See 5 magnificent museum buildings: the Altes Museum, the Neues Museum, the Alte Nationalgalerie, the Bode Museum, and the Pergamon Museum
- Discover how the city surroundings are connected to the museums
5 magnificent museums were erected between 1823 and 1934: the Altes Museum, the Neues Museum, the Alte Nationalgalerie, the Bode Museum, and the Pergamon Museum. They cleverly combine presentation with political representation. Learn about the current “master plan for Museum Island,” which will adapt the buildings to suit the needs of the 21st century.
Experience the breathtaking diversity of Berlin’s museum landscape on this professional, engaging, and lively tour on the subject of the architecture and the history of Museum Island. This tour can be customized to suit each group and your individual wishes.
This is an outdoor tour of the museums, a visit to the collections is not included. You can visit the foyers of the Altes Museum, the Alte Nationalgalerie, and the Bode Museum.
- Tour accompanied by an experienced archaeologist or art historian
- Completion of all formalities
Altes Museum, Am Lustgarten, Berlin (Open in Google Maps)
Please phone the tour operator if you are going to be late to the meeting point so that the message can be passed on to the tour guide.
Tours run in any weather conditions with some adjustments according to the weather if necessary.
Product ID: 40467