The Battle of Berlin tour offers a glimpse of Berlin at the end of WWII. A talented guide employs maps and other tools to explain what happend in the final days of the Third Reich's reign. Compelling civilian stories are also included.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- German, French, English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pickup at your hotel or hostel.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Guests must book this tour at least 14 days in advance. The tour is customized according to tourists' preferences, so please share your expectations with the guide. The tour typically includes no more than 10 people.