Take a poignant tour of Sachsenhausen, one of the most important concentration camps of the Third Reich, with a Spanish-speaking guide. Learn about the the A Tower and Station Z. Visit the National Memorial Sachsenhausen.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Private group available
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Starting time 10:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, Portuguese
- See the notorious Station Z
- Learn about the haunting events of Nazi Germany and Soviet Russia
- Full tour of Sachsenhausen with a Spanish-speaking guide
- Public transport ticket
- Concentration Camp Foundation surcharge of €1.20
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Bring your voucher to the meeting point at the TV Tower on Alexanderplatz.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- A transport ticket covering zones ABC is needed.
- It is advisable to bring snacks and drinks as there is no shop at Sachsenhausen.
- There is a charge of €1.20 for every visitor which goes to the Foundation Concentration Camp. This is not included in the tour price.