At Charlottenburg Palace, the Berlin Residence Orchestra and its members will take you back to the royal times of Frederick the Great by presenting works of the baroque and classical eras.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Directions: • Take the S-Bahn to Westend and transfer to the bus M45 (in the direction of Zoologischer Garten) for 3 stops until Charlottenburg Palace • Take the U-Bahn line U7 until Richard-Wagner-Platz and transfer to the bus M45 until Charlottenburg Palace or walk to the Palace in 15 minutes • Take the bus M45 from Zoologischer Garten (in the direction of Johannesstift), or bus 109 (in the direction of Tegel Airport) until Charlottenburg PalaceOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Entry to concert: 7:30 PM
- Concert starts: 8:00 PM
- Concert ends: 9:45 PM
- Accessible for persons with impairments or disabilities.
- Categories: VIP, A, B and C refer to the front, middle and rear parts of the auditorium respectively. The front rows are reserved for the VIP category. On selected concert dates you will have access to 6 VIP rows. There is no assigned seating within the individual categories. It is not possible to book specific rows or seats.