Berliner Residenz Orchestra Concert in Charlottenburg
- Enjoy the atmosphere in the baroque setting, with glamour and modern comfort
- Delight in the music of the great masters of the Baroque and Classical eras, accompanied by excellent singing performances
- See the Berlin Residence Orchestra dressed in Baroque clothing as they play the most beautiful works of the Baroque era by candlelight
- Hear works by Luigi Boccherini, Frederick the Great's court musicians, and even the King himself
The program primarily features classical masterpieces of the 17th and 18th centuries. The Berlin Residence Orchestra and its solo singers will perform compositions by Johann Sebastian Bach, Georg Friedrich Händel, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Joseph Haydn, among others. Works by Frederick the Great himself and his court composers bring the festive musical experience to a close.
- Performance of the Berlin Residence Orchestra in Charlottenburg Palace
- 1 glass of champagne (VIP category only)
- Beverages at the restaurant
- Cloakroom fee
Prepare for the activity
Directions: • Take the S-Bahn to Westend and transfer to the bus M45 (in the direction of Zoologischer Garten) for 3 stops until Charlottenburg Palace • Take the U-Bahn line U7 until Richard-Wagner-Platz and transfer to the bus M45 until Charlottenburg Palace or walk to the Palace in 15 minutes • Take the bus M45 from Zoologischer Garten (in the direction of Johannesstift), or bus 109 (in the direction of Tegel Airport) until Charlottenburg PalaceOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
Concert starts: 8:00 PM
Concert ends: 9:45 PM
Accessible for persons with impairments or disabilities.
Categories: VIP, A, B and C refer to the front, middle and rear parts of the auditorium respectively. The front rows are reserved for the VIP category. On selected concert dates you will have access to 6 VIP rows. There is no assigned seating within the individual categories. It is not possible to book specific rows or seats.