See the sights of Berlin the sporty way on this Sightjogging tour. Experience the city at the side of a guide from a moving perspective while jogging. An absolute must for active and athletic Berlin visitors.
What to Expect
See the sights of Berlin on a Sightjogging tour learn about history and politics as you follow a 60 minute route through Tiergarten. Experience the city at the side of a guide from a moving perspective while jogging or running.
This city tour combines exercise, education, fun, and direct discovery of the city. Using muscle instead of engine strength, it's healthy as well as eco-friendly - a nice extra in these times of climate change.
The sporty, entertaining, and well informed guides provide information about the most important sights, the history, and the atmosphere of Germany’s capital. The guides’ anecdotes and stories bring the city to life and make this tour an unforgettable experience. Breaks to take photos (or catch your breath!) can be taken at any time.
This tour takes you on a journey through the historical and political landscape of Berlin. The sights are buildings of current political importance as well as historical monuments. Jog or walk directly alongside the buildings and institutions where German politics really happen. See the Reichstag building, with the Bundestag's (German parliament) head office, and the new Chancellery building, often referred to as the “washing machine” due to its distinctive but controversial architecture. Enjoy majestic views of the new Central train station along the picturesque river Spree. The tour continues through the Tiergarten park, sometimes referred to as the green lung of Berlin, and past the House of World Cultures (known to locals as “the pregnant oyster”), Bellevue Palace, the office of the Federal President and the Victory Column. Passing a number of embassies, the Memorial to the German Resistance and the Philharmonic, the tour takes you to Potsdamer Platz and continues past several ministerial and parliamentary buildings, the British and American embassies and the Holocaust Memorial, ending at Pariser Platz with Brandenburger Gate, the French embassy as well as other interesting buildings, such as the famous Hotel Adlon.
- The Berlin Wall Tour 60 minutes plus 15 min stretching
- Souvenir photo
- Guided sporty city tour with loads of information
- departure available from hotel/hostel/accommodation
Know Before You Go
• Please wear athletic attire
• Wear sneakers or running shoes
• Minimum age: 12 years
• Up to age of 18: company of an adult required
• Normal level of physical fitness
• The tour can be held in German or English. The pace is set by individuals or the group.
• The tour begins from the Brandenburg Gate or directly from your accommodation in Berlin
• Reservations are available daily from January to December
• Times are determined individually according to reservation